03/01/2011

Monday Mayhem

Join Us for Monday Mayhem

1. What do you think would happen if the sun were to rise in the west and set in the east one day?
Everything will be upside down I guess..

2. Are you tired of everyone talking about New Years resolutions when you know darn well they have no chance with them?
Oh, yeah. So much. That's why I don't make any for myself...

3. What is the most repeated meme question around?
Can't tell. Haven't done memes for ages.

4. Coke or Pepsi?
Either. As long as it's sugarfree. But Pepsi needs to be cooled, otherwise it doesn't taste good.

5. What should we do about kids screaming and running around in stores?
Screaming and running with them ;o)

6. Ever write graffiti (messages on walls)? If so what did you write?
I did on school trips. It was surely kind of "I was here" or stuff like that. Hey we were kids!

7. Is there really a "fat gene" or is that a figment of my excuses imagination?
Ha! Now you got me. So I wouldn't say my overweight just because "fat gene". It's less of exercise plus wrong/too much food. But for me it's harder to stay slim than other people. All girls of our family are "big"...
BUT I allready lost 20 pounds. So it's not only the "fat gene"...

8. Do you know of anyone or have you been subjected to anyone who thinks they can sing but cannot? What is a good way to get out of letting that person continue to sing in our presence?
Luckily I don't know one. It's enough watching the talent-shows on telly ;o)

9. Are you happy that the "holiday's" are over?
Yes and no.

10. What is the best thing about January?
Is there something? Never thought bout that.


Okay, tired now. Need to go to bed.
Good N8!
&hearts

1 shared thoughts so far:

I am Harriet said...

"I was here"- for sure.

thanks for playing.
Have a great week!